moderated Re: Spell Check Sluggish in Office 2016 and 2013

Jim Rawls

You aren't alone. I have the same issues as you. Jim

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Barbara Sheinbein
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2020 11:15 AM
To: JFW List <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Spell Check Sluggish in Office 2016 and 2013

Hi Everyone,

I have 2 computers one has Office 2016 and the second has Office 2013.  I mostly use Word and outlook.  When I use the spell check , most, but not all the time the spell check dialogue is sluggish.

I have the latest version of JAWS 2020 installed.  I have windows 10 on both computers.

This occurs in both Office programs I mentioned earlier.  Alt-tab away from the window and returning back does not solve anything.  Sometimes if I close JAWS and launch it again, it does help.  It does not seem to matter if I have other programs open as well or not.  Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barbara