moderated Re: android vs ios.

David Csercsics

Braille support on Android is nonexistent. I tried to get this display working on 3 different Android devices, and got nothing. Yet the OS claimed it was supported. Braille support on all operating systems is very badly tested, and is of a poorer quality than speech support, which is sad times, but at least it's usable on everything else except Android. So if you need portable braille, you're pretty much stuck with Apple, sadly. Android has some nice options, and I'd prefer it, but I like to read a lot, so that doesn't work.