moderated Re: duck duck go browser

Randy Barnett

Thanks that was the only reason I didnt use it more.

On 6/27/2020 10:45 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
In Settings for DuckDuckGo, throw the toggle for "Infinite scroll" to On.   It will present quite a few more results before the need to activate the "More Results" button occurs.

I cannot find anything that allows you to tell it to return, say, 50 or 100 results per page.  But when Infinite Scroll is on, while no longer literally infinite, you get quite a few more results on each page.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss