moderated Re: duck duck go browser

Randy Barnett

Do you know how to get it to display more than 10 results?

On 6/24/2020 9:26 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
I've been using DuckDuckGo for years, and I have it installed as my default search engine on every browser I use.  In the Chromium-based browsers, I also have the DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials extension installed.

To my knowledge, there is no DuckDuckGo Browser for the PC platform.  They have introduced one for Android, though:  DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser for Android.  All of the sites talking about using this for Windows end up talking about using an Android Emulator to run it, which is way more trouble than it's worth since.

In the PC world, it's a search engine and/or browser extension, but not a full-blown web browser.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss