moderated Re: Converting mp4 files to either .wav or mp3 files

david Jennette

That’s probably a recovery partition. I don’t know why you would be getting an alert on it though. Yes, it’s probably going to be nearly full but it was too begin with.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Deb and the girls
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 9:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Converting mp4 files to either .wav or mp3 files

This might not be the correct place to ask this but I have an old laptop, windows 7 ie11, and it has a drive on it called drive D.  I have tried and tried to defrag and clean it up as it is 99 per cent full and a low volume left announcement comes up about every fifteen minutes.  I try to clean it up and compress it but it says I can retrieve 0 space.  What setting is it on that I can not fix this?  Is there a way that I can stop the question from being spoken?  What is on drive D usually?  I am using jaws 2020.2 something, whatever last week’s update to 2020 was.  Can anyone help me with some ideas?  I am an ordinary computer user, no programming skills, this is my personal computer, nothing for work.

Deb Ver Steeg

debsoundandscent@...

Thanks in advance.

debsoundandscent@...