From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dani Pagador
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 9:21 PM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Is There an E-mail List for J-Dictate Users?

Hi, Everyone.
I bought J-Dictate and have installed it and am now riding around the
learning curve and putting it through its paces. Is there a mailing
list where I can get questions answered? I know that I can write the
developer or call when the company's open, but was wondering what
other options are available for support.

Thanks,
Dani