moderated Re: Converting mp4 files to either .wav or mp3 files

Maria Campbell

Zanzar works great with JAWS but it's not free.  You are allowed two free conversions per day.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke
On 6/26/2020 7:21 PM, Judy Redlich wrote:

Thanks so much to both of you!  Has anyone ever tried

Zamzar File Conversion?

Someone else gave me that site to try but he doesn’t use jaws.

Judy