From: main@jfw.groups.io On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 10:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Teamviewer

are there jaws scripts for TeamViewer version 15x?

From: Richard Turner [mailto:richardturner42@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2020, 1:47 PM
Subject: Teamviewer
Thanks, I’m sure this will help if I need to use it again. I am using
the free version.

The combination of Skype and Teamviewer allowed him to direct me to
what I needed to do.

But, Teamviewer could use some help and/or Jaws scripts.

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must
pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of
ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have
regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted
extending it.)" - Edward Herbert