From: David Ingram [mailto:dingram269@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 2:19 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: now that the list migration is almost complete how do we change
the rule for messages?

Hi list members, I have a question as to how do we change a rule for mail
in Microsoft out look 2013. I'm not sure how to change a rule so that
messages from jfw@groups.io <mailto:jfw@groups.io> go to the jfw folder
as the others did before? Thank you for any information that you might
have concerning this question.