From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Miller
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 6:40 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Finding a File Using JAWS

Dear Listers:

I currently am running the latest version of Windows and am also using the latest version of JAWS.  If you download something without designating a path, how do you go about finding out what folder your download is in?  I know that you search for something by opening up the Search box by pressing the Alt key, but although this finds the file you are looking for it doesn’t tell you what folder that file is in.

Rick Miller