From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rahul Bajaj
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 2:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Reading pdfs with confidence

Hi. I open PDFs in Adobe Reader. JAWS sometimes jumps around of its own
accord in pdfs, especially when transitioning from one page to another. and
has to be redirected. Even jaws 2020. While I am able to bring it back where
I need to when it jumps, I remain quite worried. That I might miss some
vital info or internalize it wrongly if I fail to notice the jump. Does
anyone else face this? How do you get around it? Converting every pdf into
word is not very viable.. and can muff up footnotes. Copy pasting it into
word makes a 10 page pdf a 30 page word doc. And makes quick reading very
hard. So what can one do?

Rahul