From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Mote
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 8:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws and the Braille edge

Hi David. I have had this same issue before as well. I would be happy
to help you off line if necessary. As someone else suggested, make
sure that Narrator id not taking over the braille support. JAWS did
release a technical bulletin about this last November. If all of that
is not the issue, then it could very well be the drivers that come
with the braille display which can be downloaded from the HIMS
web-site. You have to visit. www.hims-inc.com/support, and then find
the braille edge section. I currently use a QBraille, and honestly, my
opinion is going down about the unit. It is very tricky to make work
with the computer, but it can be done. I had to reinstall the drivers
with the display actually off. Then, once that has completed, I had to
turn on the unit, and then set all of the JAWS settings for it. I
select Braille Edge as the display, which is what you would need to
do. I would be happy to send you a copy of the drivers privately if
you need them. Best of luck.

On 6/24/20, Chris Hill <hillco@...> wrote:
Hims driver installed?
On Jun 23, 2020, at 18:23, david <davidmac1957@...> wrote:

Yes;
I didd the space+v=version,
he has the latest

The impossible is the untried, Never under estimate the power of a
dream.