moderated Re: Meta data for music tracks

Richard Turner

Brian, do you know if this would also rip songs from a CD with the tag information?

I just looked at the web site and it said that it can look up a CD … someone was asking about this kind of thing on another list and since I don’t need the software myself, I thought maybe you knew the answer.

Thanks,

Richard