moderated Re: Meta data for music tracks

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 08:20 AM, DJ wrote:
It is very accessible.
-
Thanks for that confirmation that MP3Tag is accessible.  Given the style of its interface I thought it would be.

I have only used it to do limited metadata editing for a few tracks where fetching the information when ripping "burped" and left it unpopulated.  Do you happen to know if MP3Tag has a function where it does much like most media players do, and will attempt to fetch the metadata for all the tracks you are working on in a single folder?  I've never played with that, if it even exists, but if it does it's a much easier thing to try than hand editing, which is tedious, but sometimes necessary.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss