moderated Re: index basic-d

david

He's using Duxbury 12.1.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 9:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: index basic-d

What embossing software?

Richard

On Jun 23, 2020, at 5:27 AM, david <davidmac1957@...> wrote:

Hello;

I'm trying to help a friend connect his Basic-D to his windows 10 computer.

his embosser is connected to computer using USB.

I have installed the latest index drivers.

My questions,

how to get the printer to show in the devices and printers,

and, what port to use.

I assume I need to setup manually.

not sure what to do from there,

I see 13 choices of ports, not sure which one to choose.

in advance, thanks for any help.