moderated Re: Reading PDF Documents with Line Numbers

Adrian Spratt

Clever.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 3:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Reading PDF Documents with Line Numbers

Kelby,
I have an idea for you to try. When the PDF opens, could you hit "J" to open the jump to line dialog box. It might take a bit of trial to figure out what value to enter to skip past the numbers you are hearing at the beginning, but maybe it would save you the arrowing down. If each page has roughly the same number of lines on it, the value you enter would likely be the same for each document or page. Just an idea that I cannot test.

Robin