Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: Deleting numbers and bullets in word 2016

How would I turn off the feature?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 01:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

TThe way I would do it, for just deleting them, and not for turning off that feature, which I would also recommend, is to arrow to what you want to delete, and hold the control key and tap the space bar till it says selected.

Then copy, and then do control + H and tab through the fields, and in the find field, do the paste command, and tab to the replace with field and press the delete key and then do alt + A for all.

HTH.