Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: Permission to delete a folder

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 10:37 AM, Marty Hutchings wrote:
What would be the equivalent key stroke for my Windows PC?

If SHIFT+DEL won't do it, then try one of the tutorials returned by:

See:  https://duckduckgo.com/?q=force+delete+windows

The most comprehensive one (which can be more confusing at times) is:  https://windowsedition.com/force-delete-files-folders-windows-10/

I use either Command Prompt or PowerShell, running with elevated admin permission, and the DEL command with the switches noted in most cases if SHIFT+DEL won't work.  If push comes to shove, then it's Safe Mode.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss