moderated Re: jaws cutting in and out with air pods bluetooth headset

Hozefa Tambawala

If you are using JAWS 2020 June built, there is an option to prevent this.

On 6/22/20, mike mcglashon <michael.mcglashon@...> wrote:
Hey guys:

I am test driving some airpods with bluetooth with dell computer, win10,
and
jaws 2020;

I notice that jaws cuts out, and when I hit insert-t or any jaws command,

The first part of what needs to be said is cut off;

Almost like there is some sort of delay that jaws goes through before
speaking through the headset;

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.