moderated Re: web site having to enter password twice

Chris

One thing to try would be another browser , to eliminate if chrome is the issue or not

From: kevin meyers
Sent: 22 June 2020 15:16
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: web site having to enter password twice

Hello, I’m using windows10 and most recent version of Jaws2020. When I go to my bank’s web site, I enter my user id and password. The screen comes back and I have to enter a second time. The first time I entered it and tab to logon. The next time I enter it I tab twice and it now says signon. There is no error message saying I entered the wrong user id or password. I made sure I typed in the correct user id and password. I had a friend do it with site and the same problem occurs. I should say the second time I enter it I get on to the site. I have cleaned out all browser data in chrome and then temp files/cookies. The bank say it is not their problem contact support for your laptop. If I want the place I purchased the laptop from, they want 7-10 days to look at it. That is not acceptable. Is it even a problem with my laptop? I can log on to any other site with no problem. The bank says I’m the only one that has this problem. Any thoughts of what I could do? Thanks, Kevin