moderated Re: Migrating to a New Computer

Chris Hill

I don't know about the first one, but in the utilities menu is import and export settings.  I'd export the settings to a usb drive and then import them on the new machine.

On 6/22/2020 07:09, Thabo Baseki wrote:

Hello friends!

I am planning to move to a new PC and I have to questions.

  1. I am using an ILM license of JAWS and I misplaced the paper which has my license key. Is there a way I can activate JAWS in a new PC?
  2. I forgot how I migrate my JAWS settings files to the new machine. Will you please remind me?

Thank you so much!

Best

Thabo

Sent from Mail for Windows 10