moderated Re: the first of 2 questions

Chris Hill

It isn't jaws doing that, word is doing that.  Open word, hit alt+f, arrow up to options and hit enter.  Arrow down to proofing and hit tab.  All the options are there.  You can decide what is auto-corrected, or turn it off altogether under auto correct options.

On 6/22/2020 06:23, Shirley Tracy wrote:

Hi everyone,

How do I keep JAWS from automatically making corrections in Word? I don’t even know the corrections have been made, and sometimes a spelling word is not incorrect (such as an unusual spelling of a name).

Shirley Tracy