From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of romance's prince via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 9:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: #Win10_2004

hi, dears
please, i just installed win10 2004  with jaws 2019-June
i'm facing some issues:
1- unable to read windows settings windows+I
2- also noticed that vertual curser didn't work too,
i did windows update for drivers and repair jaws, still problem, any fix for this?

another point how i access wifi, usually in win7; press F12 to open it (hp laptop) then from system tray left click to let it search for wifi and select the one i want to join
here i can't.
left click show airplane and like this...

i'm new to windows 10 any help?
  thanks