moderated Re: CD ripping software suggestions?

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 12:04 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
You need your operating system to monitor the ports that the router keeps open.
Not to mention that if you're using Windows Security, which I highly recommend everyone do these days as it has far fewer problems with "side effects" and is a top-tier security suite, it will not block any of the paths that Windows built-in programs need to access.

I would not be without a software firewall, regardless of who provides it.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss