moderated Re: #Win10_2004 #win10_2004

Richard, I am surprised regarding your statements, for me Jaws 2020 works just fine in Settings and if I switch to the Jaws cursor, which in settings activates the scan cursor, I can read all the same information I can read with Narrator

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 6:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: #Win10_2004

Sadly, in windows 10, Jaws is mostly useless in the Settings.

I think you may be able to use the touch cursor or the jaws cursor, but I just unload Jaws or put it into Speak on Demand and launch Narrator with control+windows+enter, do what I need to do in settings, then unload Narrator with the same hotkey.

I’m not sure about the WiFi issue.

Richard