moderated Re: #Win10_2004 #win10_2004

Jason White

I would suggest upgrading to JAWS 2020. If that isn't enough to fix it, a complete reinstallation of Windows would be a good idea.

On 6/21/20 9:19 AM, romance's prince via groups.io wrote:
hi, dears
please, i just installed win10 2004  with jaws 2019-June
i'm facing some issues:
1- unable to read windows settings windows+I
2- also noticed that vertual curser didn't work too,
i did windows update for drivers and repair jaws, still problem, any fix for this?

another point how i access wifi, usually in win7; press F12 to open it (hp laptop) then from system tray left click to let it search for wifi and select the one i want to join
here i can't.
left click show airplane and like this...

i'm new to windows 10 any help?
  thanks