From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: 20 June 2020 20:06
To: blindtech@groups.io; main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: codex 1.70 is not working correctly.

Hi all, I currently have cdex 1.70 on my windows ten computer. I am using jaws 2020. Cdex is not finding the files on their data base. When I go to rip the CD,  it doesn't find them on their data base. It just says no title. it used to find them just fine. I think the last windows update changed things.

So, is there a way to fix this? If not, what program for ripping cds works with windows ten and jaws 2020? Jim