moderated Lastest version of windows10

kevin meyers

Hello, I was having a problem getting an blue tooth ear bud connected to my laptop. Microsoft accessibility updated my windows10. It is version 2004 and build 19041. I’m using Jaws2020 most recent version. Has anyone used this version of windows 10? Has anyone had any problems? Some times short cuts on the desk top don’t work. Then when I use windows explorer it will show folders and files I recently used. It also has desktop, documents and downloads pinned. Is there a way to stop this from occuring? Thanks, Kevin