moderated Re: codex 1.70 is not working correctly.

Chris Hill

With a little study, itunes and windows media player can both do the job fine.  I think media player is a little easier to deal with because if you mess up, it seems like deleting the problem files and re-doing them causes less of an issue.

On 6/20/2020 14:06, Jim Rawls wrote:

Hi all, I currently have cdex 1.70 on my windows ten computer. I am using jaws 2020. Cdex is not finding the files on their data base. When I go to rip the CD,  it doesn't find them on their data base. It just says no title. it used to find them just fine. I think the last windows update changed things.

So, is there a way to fix this? If not, what program for ripping cds works with windows ten and jaws 2020? Jim