From: "Albert Yoo" <albertyoova@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: technology for the blind jobs

How do you use Jaws Tandum? How does Jaws Tandum work? I am not
looking to tutor people but I was writing to find out what jobs there
would be as a Jaws tester and to learn more about the assistive
technology field. Are there many jobs with assistive technology, and
whhat jobs are there in assistive technology?

On 2/26/12, Chris Smart <csmart8@cogeco.ca> wrote:
Albert, you can probably tutor people privately, set your own fees etc.
If you wanted to work for a government agency, school board, or
similar employer, you probably need qualifications as a trainer,
instructor, etc. What those qualifications would be probably varies
from state to state, country to country, and maybe employer to
employer. so, do some research.

Still, there's nothing stopping anybody here from tutoring people
privately, over Skype, or using something like Jaws Tandom.

Chris
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt