moderated Re: Jaws2019 m.facebook.com tag and add recipient in search problem

O.Addison Gethers

KM Casey Well I hate to go through a lot of suggestion friends pages to find the friend name who I was trying to tag or add recipient  in new groups message  I have to go through about more than 15  suggestion friend page to find the person . I will try to call microsoft disability support to see if they can helps me even though I did send facebook disability  message on regarding about tag and add recipient  and know that I have all of my friend on fb friend list and don’t know why it’s keep saying no match !!

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2020 1:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2019 m.facebook.com tag and add recipient in search problem

Doesn’t really sound like a problemw tih jaws to me….

But yeah, m.facebook.com is not the most robust interface and a lot of things about it are painful. However typing in search terms should still yield results.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: June 20, 2020 8:13 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2019 m.facebook.com tag and add recipient in search problem

Oh well I guess nobody have any suggestion or answer for me and I’m still having the same problem .

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 10:20 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws2019 m.facebook.com tag and add recipient in search problem

Hello All I have jaws2019  with desktop and laptop computer window10 !!  I have a problem with tag and add recipient in new groups message ,I have about 1,034 friends on fb friend list when I want to either tag or add recipient in post or new groups message !! When I get in the search field to type in a person name who’s on friends list then I press tab to search button press enter then I arrow down after search button then it’s say result  then I arrow down again it’s say no match  then I arrow down to more suggestion press enter then I have to go through lot of pages to find that person to selects it and did another search for next person  I still get the same result saying no match !! What do I need to do fix this problem where I know all of my fb friends is on fb list and search button is not finding them? Does anyone have this problem with jaws?

Addison

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.