From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Lemly
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2020 11:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Email address for contacting Freedom Scientific Customer Service?

Hi List,

I'm looking for the best email address to contact Freedom Scientific to inquire about my Fusion SMA status. I tried the website for checking my SMA at https://support.freedomscientific.com/Products/UpgradeAndSMARenewal which was posted here but after submitting my serial number I received the below message:

Our records show that you are licensed for release 2022 of Fusion Single User for use outside of the United States. Currently direct, online purchase of SMAs is limited to US customers only. Please contact your authorized Freedom Scientific dealer for further assistance. Use our dealer locator tool for assistance finding your authorized dealer.

I'm wanting to follow up with someone at Freedom Scientific since I've only ever resided in the United States and am a bit perplexed how my SMA shows I'm licensed to use Fusion outside the US. I tried calling their 800-444-4443 number but after holding quite a while for the operator and receiving a message that today was a holiday and the office was closed after trying another menu branch, I'm not optimistic I'll speak to a live person. Just out of curiosity, what holiday is today? I know it is June Teenth but I didn't think businesses were closed for it.

If anyone has a suggested email address for writing about my issue, I'd very much appreciate it. This isn't high priority but I would like to have it addressed.

Alan Lemly