moderated Re: Google Chrome,new,Jaws2020,

Morey Worthington

Hi again all.

Your f11 tip helped with menus. Now anotherreally one, GoogleChrome is default browser, for now.

I go into bookmarks, choose the onewant to, press enter, and all it does isis Open the page, with nothing else shownThere is something abouta graphic, that using jawsf1, tells me some of these graphics cannot be opened with Jaws.

I am really lost now.

Any thoughts?It is a grocery chain in which my wife went on line shopping and we picked it up.

This new chrome says something about images inmenue bar....hmmmmm

Thanks,

Morey Worthington