moderated Re: Status for edge?

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 12:24 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Edge will become part of Windows 10 i.e. ship with it. That will happen with Windows 10 Version 20H2 (beta phase at the moment).
I didn't know that 20H2 was the "ship with" point, but given the hoopla Microsoft has made about original Edge being replaced with Chromium-based Edge, including stating that original Edge would no longer be available to the end user, it seems to me a given that ultimately there will be only new Edge.

They've been clear that original Edge is "dead browser browsing" for quite a while now.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss