moderated Re: Status for edge?

Hi,

What I’m trying to get at is for those doubting when Edge will become part of Windows 10 i.e. ship with it. That will happen with Windows 10 Version 20H2 (beta phase at the moment).

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 9:13 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Status for edge?

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 12:08 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

A future feature update will switch everyone to Chromium Edge (source: Microsoft).

A current regular update is already doing so:  2020-05 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4559309)

I understand that the tentative end of that rollout to all of the Windows 10 user base is the end of July.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss