From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 6:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Status for edge?

I had installed the chromium version before updating to Windows 10, 2004, so I cannot say if 2004 includes the chromium version: check your version number; this is what I have:
Microsoft Edge Version 83.0.478.50
I use it now pretty much all the time.
Now with Windows 10 2004, Firefox is behaving itself again so I also use Firefox if Edge isn't doing it for me.

Richard
"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert