From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 7:41 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Google Chrome,new,Jaws2020,

Hi all. I am having one heck of a time with Google Chrome with Jaws
2020. I figured the menu bar out, by just pressing the menu bar, tabing,
press the menu bar again,press the tab key and down arrow till I fing
the book markpage...PHEW.

The Alt/f key does not longer work.

When I find a book mark I want to enter, it does then tries to open but
itopens with something like inage or something like that.

I am really lost. Any help appreciated..I really need the help my
sighted wife get off my .

Thanks,

Morey Worthington

This is all with the 2004version of W10.