moderated Re: Google Chrome,new,Jaws2020,

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

The only difference between this and my system is that I'm not running Windows 2004 yet. Chrome is now updated and works as it always has, with Alt+F working as it should work and bookmarks opening.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 10:41 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Google Chrome,new,Jaws2020,

Hi all. I am having one heck of a time with Google Chrome with Jaws
2020. I figured the menu bar out, by just pressing the menu bar, tabing,
press the menu bar again,press the tab key and down arrow till I fing
the book markpage...PHEW.

The Alt/f key does not longer work.

When I find a book mark I want to enter, it does then tries to open but
itopens with something like inage or something like that.

I am really lost. Any help appreciated..I really need the help my
sighted wife get off my .

Thanks,

Morey Worthington

This is all with the 2004version of W10.