moderated Google Chrome,new,Jaws2020,

Morey Worthington

Hi all. I am having one heck of a time with Google Chrome with Jaws 2020. I figured the menu bar out, by just pressing the menu bar, tabing, press the menu bar again,press the tab key and down arrow till I fing the book markpage...PHEW.

The Alt/f key does not longer work.

When I find a book mark I want to enter, it does then tries to open but itopens with something like inage or something like that.

I am really lost. Any help appreciated..I really need the help my sighted wife get off my     .

Thanks,

Morey Worthington

This is all with the 2004version of W10.