moderated Re: Using edge, how do I add a site to my desktop as an icon?

Mike B

Hi Justin,

From your desktop navigate to any icon and press, control + spacebar, and Jaws should report not selected.  This what is meant by the term, No Focus for any place on the desktop.

Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: Using edge, how do I add a site to my desktop as an icon?

Hello, group,

Specific to this post, How do I get to a place on the desktop where there is no focus in setting up a shortcut. Do I close all windows? As I recall, I focus on the JAWS and then implement the steps in the process of putting an incon on the desktop?

I would appreciate some clarification.

Best, Justin