moderated Re: Using edge, how do I add a site to my desktop as an icon?

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Justin. If using Windows 10,

1. Close all windows.

2. Deselect all icons by typing CONTROL plus SPACE, until it says Not Selected.

3. Press Applications key or SHIFT plus F10, and arrow down to Create shortcut, and press ENTER.

4. When it asks for the location, paste in the location or URL for the shortcut, and press ENTER.

5. When it asks for the name of the shortcut, type in the desired name.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...