moderated Re: Using edge, how do I add a site to my desktop as an icon?
Bill White <billwhite92701@...>
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Hi, Jessica. To add a note to Brian's suggestion, if you are unfamiliar as to how to obtain the current web address in Edge, do the following,
1. Open Edge, Open the web page for which you want to make a desktop shortcut.
2. Press ALT plus D for the address bar.
3. Copy that result to the clipboard with CONTROL plus C.
4. Proceed with Brian's instructions:
5. Go to the desktop and make certain no item has focus. Then bring up the context menu, whether by SHIFT+F10 or the Applications/Context Menu key, and select New,Shortcut from that menu.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363
The purpose of education is not to validate ignorance but to overcome it.