moderated Re: From Freedom Scientific: Freedom Scientific is extending the Free Home-Use Software For Those Affected by COVID-19

Richard Turner

I am by no means a defender of Freedom Scientific, but there are business and licensing issues when dealing in a foreign country that make it very difficult for businesses to operate the same way as in the United States.

So, start lobbying with your government to get things changed.

A lot of companies have to deal with vendors in other countries rather than selling directly to individuals.

I don’t pretend to understand the ins and outs of international sales, so I should shut up now.

Richard