From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: 17 June 2020 00:42
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: June Update crashes continuously. How do I get back to previous install?

Hi John,

Here's a direct Dropbox download link for the April Jaws 2020 installer.

Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 3:09 PM

I just updated Jaws 2020 to the June update on my laptop. When I tried to activate the new Avoid Silence feature it crashes instantly and repeatedly. Now it won’t load for more than a few seconds before crashing. I just removed it and have gone back to the last 2019 version. Is there a way to find and install the version from April? I mean the one that didn’t break email conversion handling in Outlook.

Thanks

John