From: Bill White
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 4:39 PM
Subject: Inaccessibility of a website

Hi. I used to frequent a lyrics site called Genius.com. Lately, when I go to the website, and search a lyric, I click the link, and where there used to be a lyric, I now only get an edit box. Can someone go to this website and see if they can see the lyrics to any song? The song I tried was Run for your life, the beatles

Has this site become inaccessible for screen readers?

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...