From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 5:55 PM
To: jtamayo@...
Cc: Glen Gordon; Ron Miller
Subject: attempting settings export still crashes wizard, with June update

Hi,

I sincerely apologize if I’m not supposed to send this to multiple people, but I’d really like to get this solved.

With the June update, which was released today, the settings export wizard still crashes.

Can anyone uncover the mystery, as to why this would be?

What happens is:

  1. Go to the utilities menu, and click export settings.
  2. Leave the default option, which is to export all settings as is
  3. Press enter, which will press the “next” button

At this point, the wizard may crash.

This happens every time for me.

Thanks,

Jessica