moderated Re: Reading PDF Documents with Line Numbers

kelby carlson

I did try this, but got the same results no matter what reading option I chose.

On Jun 16, 2020, at 3:23 AM, CJ &AA MAY <chrisalismay@...> wrote:

I have a similar problem with the lyrics sent to me by Rock Choir, so a
solution would be much appreciated.
Alison

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kelby carlson
Sent: 16 June 2020 01:56
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Reading PDF Documents with Line Numbers

In my work, I frequently have to read transcripts of proceeding where each
of the lines is numbered. When I open a transcript like this in Adobe,
frequently all of the line numbers will be at the top of the page and I have
to keep arrowing down to get to the text. I know this is a unique problem,
but is there anything JAWS can do that will help with this? Right now it
takes me longer to read these documents than it should.