moderated Re: June Update crashes continuously. How do I get back to previous install?

Mario

but doesn't previous versions mean the latest of earlier versions like 2019, 2018,etc, or does it allow for subversions like what John is asking?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Abraham Sweiss [mailto:abrahamsweiss8@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: jfw World List <jfw@groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 7:27 PM
Subject: June Update crashes continuously. How do I get back to previous install?
And the freedom scientific jaws download page, there is a link to access
previous versions.

Thanks,abraham

On Jun 16, 2020, at 6:09 PM, John Gurd via groups.io
<j.gurd=ntlworld.com@groups.io> wrote:

I just updated Jaws 2020 to the June update on my laptop. When I tried
to activate the new Avoid Silence feature it crashes instantly and
repeatedly. Now it won’t load for more than a few seconds before
crashing. I just removed it and have gone back to the last 2019
version. Is there a way to find and install the version from April? I
mean the one that didn’t break email conversion handling in Outlook.

Thanks

John