From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Abraham Sweiss
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 4:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: jfw World List
Subject: Re: June Update crashes continuously. How do I get back to previous install?

And the freedom scientific jaws download page, there is a link to access previous versions.

Thanks,abraham

On Jun 16, 2020, at 6:09 PM, John Gurd via groups.io <j.gurd@...> wrote:

I just updated Jaws 2020 to the June update on my laptop. When I tried to activate the new Avoid Silence feature it crashes instantly and repeatedly. Now it won’t load for more than a few seconds before crashing. I just removed it and have gone back to the last 2019 version. Is there a way to find and install the version from April? I mean the one that didn’t break email conversion handling in Outlook.

Thanks

John