moderated Using comments in MS word

kevin meyers

Hello, I have an editor working on a book I wrote. They have comments on. Is there a way to turn off comments that the editor put in the book? Once turned off does that loose the comments all together? Or if I turn it back on will the comments come back? The reason I’m asking is I don’t want to here ‘comment’ at the beginning of a comment and then at the end of it. Yet I want to be able to turn it back on so I can get the next comment and see what it is refering to in the document. Thanks, Kevin